Monday, June 28, 2010

THAT DAY DIVINE

THAT DAY DIVINE

The time warp in which I am
Makes me remember that day divine,
The first sight of those love-filled eyes
Makes me forget myself even this day.

The question that came then
And which is with me even now,
Do we deserve to be with "Him"?
But then "His" ways are really great.

How "He" pervaded in my being
and read the thoughts as they came,
but was it mere reading of thoughts?
or was "He" the thoughts "Himself".

Every desire "He" knew and fulfilled
Oh! the wonderful Kalpvriksha !
"He" will surely take us to "Sai"
That first day is joyfully dancing with me.

Rajeev Chandra Joshi, Guwahati  
diya
OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Visit Our Spiritual Forum & Join the Ever growing Sai Family !
http://www.sai-ka-aangan.org/

Member of Sai Web Directory

Sai Wallpapers
Powered by WebRing.