Thursday, August 27, 2009

BABA-YOUR BEAUTY


What comfort can there be in life, O gracious BABA!
If the bee of soul does not always linger on Your lotus feet.

What use can there be in countless wealth
If You, the most precious gem, is not kept with care!

The tender face of child I will not look upon,
If in the face, lovely as the moon, I see not Your loving face!

How beautiful the moonlight! Yet I see darkness alone, if at
moonrise the moon of Your love does not rise in my soul!

BABA, what more shall I say to You!!!
You are the priceless Jewel of my heart, the abode of joy everlasting!

~Sree

OM SRI SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Visit Our Spiritual Forum & Join the Ever growing Sai Family !
http://www.sai-ka-aangan.org/

Member of Sai Web Directory

Sai Wallpapers
Powered by WebRing.