Monday, November 14, 2011

When the lights go out
If Darkness surrounds and night breaks
Fear wakes up and looks
Mother would suggest to sleep with closed lids
But who dares to chase out the dark ghosts
Baba heard my voice and saw my fear
Told me that nothing to worry when I' am here
Truth always hails
How Baba would narrate stories and It's all fun,
He never fails
I listen to the stories told by Baba
Mother would praise, Baba is Baba
Whoever obeys his commandments?
Would always get compliments.
 
OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Visit Our Spiritual Forum & Join the Ever growing Sai Family !
http://www.sai-ka-aangan.org/

Member of Sai Web Directory

Sai Wallpapers
Powered by WebRing.