Thursday, August 27, 2009

The love of mother has a motive behind it
So too the love of a father or brother
Unmotivated is Your love BABA
You are like an ocean of love

A woman is all joy when her beloved has come
When he is away, she is filled with anxious thoughts
Likewise He is , His mind fills with overflowing love
when His devotees approaches HIM

Hold my hand and draw me away from the path of evil
Sprinkle the water of Your Grace on my tortured mind
I seek pure devotion of Your feet
Allow me refuge at Your Holy Feet

~Sree

OM SRI SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Visit Our Spiritual Forum & Join the Ever growing Sai Family !
http://www.sai-ka-aangan.org/

Member of Sai Web Directory

Sai Wallpapers
Powered by WebRing.