Thursday, August 27, 2009


When I look into Your beautiful eyes
I see a world of many precious things

There is beauty all around us
If You open Your eyes to see

Ocean of mercy lies in Your eyes
Showers the rain of kindness on us

Melts away sorrows of all of us
Surrendered at Your Holy Feet

Your gaze sparks the compassion
Sweet sensitive care and kind

They shine like nothing else so alive and free
I could never hope for such to shine on me

Thank You for gracing me with your beautiful eyes
As You grace all You look on with sunshine of the skies.

~Sree

OM SRI SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Visit Our Spiritual Forum & Join the Ever growing Sai Family !
http://www.sai-ka-aangan.org/

Member of Sai Web Directory

Sai Wallpapers
Powered by WebRing.